|Medal Race | Flying High | Furry Tales | Above the Clouds | Flint's Adventures | Paper Plane Generator | Team Chest | Team Tournament | Tournament of Champions | Cake o' Clock | Three Chests | Big Win | Gold Run | Everybody Dance ||
Tournament of Champions Edit
The Tournament of Champions is a competition between players who've beaten all the levels in the main chain of levels.
- The objective of the Tournament is to win great prizes, which you get by holding a spot among the top ten on the leaderboard.
- Players climb the leaderboard by beating special levels and earning gold cups. You get one cup for beating one level.
- The earlier you join the Tournament of Champions, the better the prizes!
Important note: Edit
- New levels are regularly added to the main chain of levels. The faster you beat them, the sooner you're able to join the Tournament and earn a spot among the top players.
- If you lose your internet connection while playing levels, you'll still be awarded golden cups, but you need to reconnect to the internet to access the leaderboard.
What happens to Gold cups after the Event? Edit
The Tournament of Champions is a time-limited event, and it only appears in the game during certain periods of time. Once the Tournament is over, new levels get added to the main chain of levels in the game. After you've beaten them, you can take part in the next Tournament of Champions, where the tally of gold cups for all players is reset.
|4 to 10||Any One of the Following3|