Stephanie Broom is a major character in Homescapes and Katherine's mother, as well as Olivia's friend/rival.
She first soared as the main antagonist while renovating the kitchen, and was Olivia's rival on Ralph Ray's cooking competition.
Mrs. Broom is a bit selfish, as she is seen buying cooking materials at the grocery store in the newsfeed. Austin says she cannot stay without making a scene.
Mrs. Broom was first seen as the main antagonist while renovating the kitchen, and was Olivia's rival on Ralph Ray's cooking competition. She was beaten by Olivia on Ralph Ray's cooking competition by one star. After the incident, Olivia and Stephanie became friends.
A mother and Daughter's LifeEdit
A Little journey into the past of Stephanie and Katherine Broom. Every video tells a story from their past.
Refer to this link by Homescapes Official YouTube Channel to watch all memories of Katherine and her Mother.
- The Sweetest Memories- When Mrs. Broom taught Katherine to bake Cinnamon Rolls
- Out on the Ocean- When Katherine and Mrs. Broom go on a Sea Adventure, their life starts to change
- School Play:- Speaking of parents... Aren't they the actual heroes of our childhood years? Always coming to the rescue at exactly the right moment.
- All Grown up- Leaving your loved ones is always hard...
- Homecoming- The harder the goodbyes, the sweeter the reunions ❤️ The final chapter of the heart-melting series