|Medal Race | Flying High | Furry Tales | Above the Clouds | Flint's Adventures | Paper Plane Generator | Team Chest | Team Tournament | Tournament of Champions | Cake o' Clock | Three Chests | Big Win | Gold Run | Everybody Dance ||
The Medal Race is a regularly occurring, time-limited competition.
The event consists of the following stages:
- Earn one medal to get a reward and unlock the competition itself.
- Earn medals, aiming for higher-value ones, to collect more points and climb to the top of the leaderboard. The players that finish in the top 10 get special prizes, while everybody else gets participation rewards.
- Earn 2 to 10 gold medals to get special prizes.
There are four types of medals
1. Completing levels on the first try give you gold medals- 100
2. Completing levels on the second try give you silver medals- 70
3. Completing levels on the third try give you bronze medals- 50
4. Completing levels on fourth and above try give you regular medals- 30
Gold rush GoalsEdit
Earn Gold Medals to earn these special rewards
- The Medal Race is open to all players at Level 26 or higher who have completed the Open the Package task.
- A stable internet connection is required to access the leaderboard.
- The event doesn't feature special levels—just keep playing from the level you were at in the game.
The amount of rewards you receive are based on your league.
|Reward 1||Reward 2||Reward 3||Reward 4||Reward 5||Reward 6|
|1||2 to 6h||1 to 4||1 to 4||1 to 3||1 to 2||1 to 2|
|2||1 to 4h||1 to 3||1 to 3||1 to 2||1|
|3||30m to 2h||1 to 2||1 to 2 (or)||1|
|4 to 10||1||1||1|