|Bedroom | Hall | Kitchen | Garden | Living Room | Garage | Party Room | Library | Guest Wing | Relaxation Room | Boathouse | Lodge Hall | Camp Site | Studio | Bakery | Dock House | Chamber of Wonders|
The Lake house is the Newest Mansion that Austin is restoring. It has eight rooms at presentLodge Hall
- Austin, having just purchased the Lake House, finds it in need of repairs. He must quickly prepare for a housewarming party, attended by most of his friends.
- He meets what appears to be an old ghost. It is later proven to be Tom, the forest ranger. Despite some early difficulties, they soon become friends.
- Olivia hears about a pie-baking contest at the local country festival and decides to bake a pumpkin pie for it.
- Robbie revisits Austin, along with his daughter Chloe. Despite Austin's offer that they can sleep in the house, Chloe is insistent that she and her father camp out in a tent.
- Scotty, having heard about Austin's new house, shows up. Austin and Robbie create a fun kids' play area for him and Chloe, allowing the latter to conquer her fear of heights.
- Austin dismantles and disposes of an old shed that was built on marshy ground and impossible to salvage. On the spot, he and Robbie construct a guest cottage, built on pilings.
- The guest house includes a small classroom, in which Chloe and Scotty have Nature lessons with Katherine, Shanti, and Tom.
- They enjoy and relax at the Campfire, and prepare some marvelous camp dishes.
- When a severe flood hits the area, Austin and Robbie set up a radio station to help people get to safety. They also rescue several animals when the tree they lived in is threatened.
- Oddly, despite the fact that heavy construction is going on, Jeb is only minimally involved in this part of the story.
- Andy's studio gets soaked in water and his paintings are destroyed, presumably during the flood in the previous chapter. Austin invites him to stay in his Lake House while his place is rebuilt.
- Andy has to prepare a work of art for an upcoming charity art exhibition. After several complications and failed efforts, he manages to do so.
- Olivia, an aspiring novelist in her younger years, is encouraged by her son to write a mystery novel.
- William, Raul, and Patrick also prepare a wide variety of art projects that are displayed at the exhibition. Catherine and Scotty get into the act as well.
- A new character is introduced: Arthur, one of the facilitators for the art exhibition. Though impatient at first, he proves an important ally to both Andy and Olivia. He also reminds Austin of the importance of behind-the-scenes people (like Austin himself) in matters of the arts.
- Austin and Olivia decide to convert a space in the Lake House into their own private coffee and doughnut shop.
- In the process of restoring the coffee shop area, Austin discovers that the Lake House contains a cheese vat, a chocolate factory, and a wood-fired bakery. Encouraged by Ralph Ray, Austin refurbishes these places as well, and is soon producing cheese, candy, and artisan bread.
- Ralph Ray does an episode on his show, celebrating their efforts.
Dock House (v3.3)
- Unlock the Dock House and help Austin save the lake from an environmental disaster!
- Begin the search for lake monster Lessie!
Chamber of Wonders (v3.4)
- Unlock the mysterious Chamber of Wonders to solve the secrets of its ancient artifacts!
Light House (v3.6)
- Open a Lighthouse and turn it into a pirate's den!
- Enjoy pirate adventures and a treasure hunt!
- Time to roll up your sleeves on the Farm and take two cute sheep!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.