|Medal Race | Flying High | Furry Tales | Above the Clouds | Flint's Adventures | Paper Plane Generator | Team Chest | Team Tournament | Tournament of Champions | Cake o' Clock | Three Chests | Big Win | Gold Run | Everybody Dance ||
Furry Tale Introduction Edit
Furry Tales is a temporary Event that features a special chain of Eight Levels that you need to beat. You get rewards when you beat the First 3 Levels, Next 3 Levels and Finally all the 8 levels.
Event Guide Edit
Your Cat needs to bring three flowers to the kitty that he has fallen in love with. If you lose a level you lose a flower. If you lose three times, you lose all three flowers and will have to wait for 2 hours or continue by paying 500 Coins. But you will have to play all over again from Level 1....
To participate in the event
- You must complete the Task "Greet the Guest", which happens on the 3rd day of restoring the Main Hall
- You must complete Level 40 in the Game
These are the Rewards for the event
- Levels of Furry Tales event are usually very tricky.
- You can encounter an element or obstacle that appers in high levels only, such as Gramophone or Ice Bomb.
- You won’t get stars or tickets for completing these levels but failing a level of Furry Tale event doesn’t decrease lives.