|Medal Race | Flying High | Furry Tales | Above the Clouds | Flint's Adventures | Paper Plane Generator | Team Chest | Team Tournament | Tournament of Champions | Cake o' Clock | Three Chests | Big Win | Gold Run | Everybody Dance ||
Flying High EventEdit
Flying High is a regular competition in the game. Create Paper planes in Leveis to compete with other players.
The event is time-limited and consists of two stages:
- You need to create two Paper Planes to get a reward and unlock the competition itself. You get 30 minute, unlimited lives as a reward.
- Then you can compete against other players by continuing to create as many Paper Planes as you can to climb to the top of the leaderboard. The players that finish in the top 10 get the main prize, while other participants will get rewards for taking part.
- The event doesn't feature special levels—just keep playing from the level you were at in the game.
- Paper planes that has been already set by the game, or by the Generator will not be considered as points in the event. Double planes booster also does not effect the score
- Flying High is open to all players at Level 26 or higher who have completed the task "Open the package."
- A stable internet connection is required to access the leaderboard.
The amount of rewards you receive are based on your league
|Reward 1||Reward 2||Reward 3||Reward 4||Reward 5||Reward 6|
|1||2 to 6h||1 to 4||1 to 4||1 to 3||1 to 2||1 to 2|
|2||1 to 4h||1 to 3||1 to 3||1 to 2||1|
|3||30m to 2h||1 to 2||1 to 2 (or)||1|
|4 to 10||1||1||1|